Healthy Smoothie Bowl Recipe

I think it's time I let you in on a little secret of mine... Ready? I'm a huge breakfast believer. Yes, there are a lot of benefits that come from eating good, hearty breakfasts in the mornings, but the real reason why I'm personally obsessed is because breakfast food is just so. Damn. Goooood. Nothing beats going about your day fuelled with a fresh and delicious meal. So, my wonderful readers, I present to you an easy way to make your day!
Serving Size: 1 large smoothie bowl
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ingredients
  1. 1 cup frozen pineapple
  2. 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
  3. 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  4. 1 cup frozen mangoes
  5. 1 frozen bananas
  6. 1/2 cup spinach
  7. 1/4 cup of almond Milk or nonfat milk
Optional toppings
  1. Granola
  2. Coconut flakes
  3. Raspberries
  4. Kiwi
Equipment
  1. Blender
Procedure
  1. Blend all ingredients together then fold the mixture into a bowl.
  2. Add your toppings. 



© SUNNYSIDEASH
Maira Gall