12 Sunnyside Resolutions



Healthy Resolution 2015
I've prided myself for being a comfort food cook mainly, but even I find a strong disconnect when it comes to blogging since I always talk about being healthy but I never actually blog any healthy recipes. I just did not think that a lot of you would be interested in that kind of stuff, but I have been getting an insane amount of requests from you all. This year, I promise (and I know a lot of you have been waiting for this) to post my healthy recipes and diet plans. 
Getting more personal with my readers
Last year, I received a few emails from you telling me how much you can relate to my story and I was just so touched to receive all of that positive feedback. So far I know my blog and blog-gram is usually just about food and fitness bits, but I promise to be more personal so that I get to connect with you guys even more. Hopefully I will hear more of you guys because I just love knowing that I'm really starting to touch some of your lives. You all are making mine so much better. 
More posts
Last year I was pretty inconsistent when it comes to posting, but this year I already have so many plans coming out soon! I hope you all stay tuned and bare with me when it comes to new things coming up because the Sunnyside will come out with some new interesting things (and looks *hint hint*) really soon.
Quality
I promise to put more time into my recipes and into my blogs and pictures. I know a lot of you guys love it concise, and I hear you all!
Collaborations
I am blessed to have a lot of talented friends who are willing to do weird and fun collaborations with me. I am also going to open my blog up for partnerships so that I can give you guys way more than I could afford last year. 
Creativity
I promise to be more out-there with my recipes. I've always put a lot of thought and research into my recipes, but I promise to do even more this year since I want to challenge myself. 
Keeping it real
This is more personal than blog-related. This year will be dedicated to just accepting all my faults and loving my emotional and personal side genuinely. I will no longer try to be what I am not and just let myself be free and just do what I want that reflects who I really am. 
Substance
I normally do a lot of research on my posts before publishing any of them, but this year I promise to do more and more of that because I think information about ingredients and procedures is one of the best things to talk about especially when you are blogging about it!
More variety
I am going to try and mix it up by making different types of blog posts. I'll just stop talking about it now so it comes as a surprise when I actually put it out there. Hihi
More communication
Instead of giving you my personal email, I am going to make a blog email just for answering your letters. I know that a lot of you did not receive any replies because it does tend to mix up with my other emails so now I'll be able to see them clearly. I also want you guys to know that I do appreciate it when you come and reach out to me and that I personally love giving you advice about weight-loss and self-esteem. I would also appreciate it if you tell me what you want to see more of in my upcoming blogs. 
Email me at sunnysideash.official@gmail.com
More promotions and stuff like that
I am really not the type to promote myself. That is actually one of the reasons why I made a new instagram account just for my blog because I did not want to draw any attention to my personal account. But I do believe that having faith in yourself means having to believe that you are good enough to share with others. I will start doing more to appeal to more of you because I know a lot of people out there are still feeling a bit lost when it comes to weight-loss and confidence problems. 
 Stop caring about the haters
I hate to admit it, but even until now after almost a year of blogging I am so concerned about whatever people think. Someone once told me that for every loyal reader you have you will have double that number of haters. I am well aware that a lot of people need to place anger where they think they can, and if you need to do that here, feel free. I hope you know though that as of now, you haters and what you have to say will have no hold or value here. 

© SUNNYSIDEASH
Maira Gall